National Work Life Week 2014 Films
The dates for National Work Life Week 2016 have been announced. Find out more here.
Working Families are pleased to present three videos to address key work-life balance issues for National Work Life Week.
Balancing work with caring for a loved one
A short film from Working Families exploring practical top tips, from working carers and experts, on how to successfully balance work, a caring for loved ones and other family commitments. Find out some tips and techniques to help you:
- Develop the practical and emotional support you need to care
- Find guilt-free time for yourself
- Build the energy and focus to deliver your best at work
- Help your organisation understand why supporting carers is good for business
A short film from Working Families exploring practical tips and insight from experts and working men and women across the generations about how they build their energy and resilience to be the best they can be at work and enjoy a full life.
- Get the balance right for you
- Find focus and energy when work gets tough
- Keep relationships alive
Balancing work with being a parent
Join leading experts and real-life parents as they share their top tips and secrets for balancing work and career with being a parent. Gain insight and ideas to help you:
- Find quality time with your family, free of work worries
- Develop focus to deliver your best at work
- Factor in time to be yourself
- Help you manager and organisation understand why support parents is important for organisations to do