Benefits and the cost of membership
Helping organisations develop an agile and flexible approach to work that maximises engagement, wellbeing and on-going high performance – the key to business success.
With over 35 years’ experience, we are unique in helping both employers and their employees create workplaces that offer an equilibrium between the demands of work and home.
Establishing a work-life balance is good business.
In today’s challenging economic climate, its crucial for organisations – big and small – to consider effective and innovative ways of working. It makes business sense to use a flexible approach to work as a key tool to maximise everyone’s talent potential, increase engagement, raise productivity, improve morale and lower staff turnover.
Working Families can work for you.
We have an exceptional understanding of what it takes to be an agile and flexible organisation. We work with employers across many sectors to increase their performance. We push the boundaries of understanding through internationally renowned research and we deliver on-going trusted advice to successive governments.
Outstanding workplaces require exceptional thinking. Join Working Families and gain access to the tools and expertise you need to succeed:
- Best practice – we tell you what other employers do and how it benefits their business
- Leading edge research – ensure you stay abreast of the latest in thought leadership and latest evidence and the chance to participate inour leading/cutting edge research.
- Working with an organisation that is at the heart of policy development and the opportunity to have direct dialogue with policy makers.
- Evidence based practical help – we offer all the support you need to deliver sustained cultural change.
- New contacts and the opportunities to network with peers and leaders in the field
- Exclusive resources and a wide range of information on best practice, legislative changes and policy updates
We offer two tiers of membership with associated benefits:
- Regular contact – with the Working Families Employer Services Team offering expert advice on employee engagement, wellbeing and performance through flexible working and work life balance policies and procedures.
- Policy review – of your flexible working or parent and carer policies and practices.
- Annual ‘keep in touch’ meeting – to ensure you leverage all the benefits of membership
- Free entry to annual Top Employers for Working Families Benchmark and Awards – and access to the resulting data, enabling you to understand your organisation’s current position among fellow leading employers, your strengths and areas where you can improve.
- Access to the members’ on-line resource centre – which includes the latest research, policy updates and best practice case studies, tools, toolkits and templates, good practice guides, facts and figures, plus detailed responses to government policy papers and information about legislative changes.
- Network Chairs network – enable the chairs of your parent/family/carer networks to join this group to share best practice and discuss some of the issues of running employee resource groups..
- Special rates for WF Consulting services – a niche consultancy, with over 35 years of experience working with employers, policy makers and academics, specialising in helping employers engage all employees and create high performance by embedding flexible and agile ways of working across their organisations.
- Free or discounted rates at our events – including conferences, regional events, breakfast briefings and masterclasses where you can network, find out about best practice and meet government ministers and hear from leading experts and key note speakers.
- Your logo on Working Families website – increasing your profile and recognistion ( internally and externally) of your commitment as best practice employer.
Private sector: £2,500 + VAT
Public sector & not-for-profit organisations: £1,300 + VAT
SMEs – up to 250 employees and under £5million turnover: contact us for details
Includes all of the benefits of Essential membership plus
- One free place at our events during the year and a year and a 50% reduction on additional places so your colleagues can also gain direct access to our expertise
- Annual ‘best practices’ update meeting to share with you other leading employers are doing
- Opportunities to host and speak at Working Families’ events at your workplace and enjoy a raised profile including branding on our publicity material
Private sector: £3,000 + VAT
Public sector & not for profit organisations: £1,600 + VAT
SMEs – up to 250 employees and under £5 million turnover: contact us for details
Join us now!
If you are a current member or want to know more about membership please contact our membership team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7253 7243