Business Development Manager (22.5 hours per week)
Location : Home based with regular travel into London and across the south of England
We are looking for a successful Business Development Manager with a proven track record to join our sales team at a really exciting time. You will be responsible for securing new business income selling our employer membership scheme, training, business support products and services and corporate sponsorship opportunities. Working 22.5 hours over 3 days a week, you will develop a pipeline of new opportunities, build productive relationships and secure new income from employers across all business sectors.
- An experienced sales person looking to work flexibly within a successful team.
- Organised, with good time management and planning skills, driven to develop new contacts, build a healthy pipeline of business opportunities and achieve monthly sales targets.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a strong desire to achieve and the tenacity needed to engage with decision makers across a variety of business channels to promote business growth.
- Experienced in successfully developing corporate business with both blue chip and SME’s.
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to succeed.
- Confident IT skills including all elements of MS Office.
- Hold a full UK driving licence.
If you are looking for a new challenge, feel you possess these skills and would like to be considered for this exciting new opportunity please read the job description below and complete the application form.
Deadline for applications is 5pm, 30 September 2019.
Interviews on 10 October 2019.