We are looking for a Marketing and Data Operations Manager to be responsible for improving the effectiveness and productivity of the marketing function at Working Families. The role will focus on managing the organisation’s CRM (Donorfy); implementing processes and conventions that improve data quality and marketing activities; overseeing adherence to data protection regulations; and devising and delivering marketing campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate.
How to Apply
Email your CV and a covering letter to Catherine Gregory, Head of Marketing and Communications.
The closing date for applications is Friday 19 April.
We are looking for an effective Business Development Manager to join our successful sales team at a really exciting time. You will be responsible for delivering new business income from the sale of our employer membership scheme, training packages, business support services and our new range of employment guide products. Working 3 days per week you will develop a pipeline of new opportunities, build healthy relationships and secure new incomes from employers across all business sectors.
How to Apply
Email your CV and a covering letter to Terry Hawkins, Commercial Director.
The closing date for applications is Sunday 21 April.
Working Families is seeking qualified candidates to join our Board of Trustees to help working parents and carers – and their employers – find a better balance between responsibilities at home and work. The Charity has recently undergone a period of significant change and this is an exciting time to join Working Families and contribute to its future.
What will you be doing?
- Providing expert advice, challenge and support to the Senior Management Team
- Expected to attend 6 Board Meetings a year and regular meetings of the sub-committee to which you are assigned plus one strategy away day each year
- Supporting Working Families’ events throughout the year
- Directing the overall management of the Charity and providing strategic guidance and governance
What are we looking for?
We are looking for Trustees to join the Board who can demonstrate some or all of the following:
- Proven track record in a board/senior leadership role in the private and/or public sector.
- A passion for supporting and advocating for working parents and carers, especially those who are disadvantaged.
- Experience or involvement with a board or committees in a governance role is desirable
- Experience of strategic business planning, income generation and change management
- Demonstrable empathy with the causes we support at Working Families, perhaps with lived experience of the issues our beneficiaries face
We are particularly interested to hear from candidates with experience of marketing, business development and income generation including fundraising. We are also looking for a Trustee with a financial/accountancy background who has the skills to take over the Treasurer role in the future.
What difference will you make?
As a member of our Board of Trustees, you will shape our work with parents, carers, employers, and lawmakers in achieving a society where everyone can fully meet their work and caring responsibilities. Your work as a trustee will positively impact the working lives of the UK’s 13 million working parents and carers. You will also have the opportunity to work alongside energetic, passionate, and like-minded fellow trustees.
How to Apply
If you are interested in becoming a Trustee at Working Families please contact Cindy Williams on 0207 153 1150 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org for an information pack.
Further information can be found on the Charity Commissions’ website.
Please submit a CV and covering letter to Cindy Williams by 28 March 2019.
Interviews will take place early April 2019.