Benchmark – your policies
The Top Employers for Working Families Benchmark is now OPEN for 2019
Develop your people strategy by taking part in this unique and comprehensive benchmark on flexible working. Each year we publish the Top 10 and the Top 30 Employers for Working Families.
About the Benchmark
The annual Top Employers for Working Families benchmark is the only tool measuring all aspects of flexible working and work life policies and practice, and how these are integrated into an organisation’s values, policies and culture. It includes all employees at all levels of seniority across the business.
Taking part in the benchmark enables employers to:
- audit their flexible working policies and practices
- understand what agility looks like for all employee groups and all levels of management
- see whether they are ahead or behind the curve in the development of flexible and family friendly working; and
- get tailored feedback and next steps support from Working Families.
The benchmark is a comprehensive management tool which provides an in-depth picture of culture, policies and practices, and identifies priority areas to focus on in your future HR strategy.
Flexible working and work life practices are examined in detail and from every aspect, including:
- support for parents and carers
- wellbeing and work life balance of all people
- culture and prevailing attitudes
- support for line managers
- communications strategies
- depth of support from all parts of the business and from the senior team
- flexible/agile working
- monitoring, measuring and impact of all these policies and practices.