National Work Life Week
National Work Life Week is Working Families’ annual initiative that gives employers the chance to showcase how they provide work life balance for their staff.
- Download the 2018 Toolkit
- Book tickets now for the National Work Life Week conference on 2 October
- Take a look at some of our case studies
- Find out about our training and consultancy
- Become a Working Families Member
The week is an opportunity for both employers and employees to focus on well-being at work and work-life balance. Employers can use the week to provide activities for staff, and to showcase their flexible working policies and practices.
If you’d like to be the first to hear about how you can get involved in our campaigns, please sign up to our mailing list.