Our Special Advisers are a select group of senior Human Resources and Diversity & Inclusion professionals, whose remit is to act as a thoughtful sounding board and critical friend – whilst playing a special role in helping to develop and focus the work we do with employers.
Our Special Advisers are:
- Carolanne Minashi, Global Head of Diversity & Inclusion at UBS
- Pauline Miller, Head of Diversity and Inclusion for Lloyd’s of London
- Jane Drysdale, Director of Human Resources at Brunel University London
- Judy Greevy, Independent Consultant
- Emma Blaney, Global HR Director for Euromonitor International
- Una O’Reilly, Director of Human Resources at Westfield Europe