Workshops for Fathers
Balancing Work and Being Dad
How can we fulfil our parenting aspirations and remain ambitious and productive at work?
To identify ways of improving productivity and gaining more time to be an active father.
- Understand the significance of fathers to their children.
- Find practical things that can be done now to improve balance – at work and at home.
- Learn techniques to develop flexible working / improve productivity.
- Understand co-parenting and how to build strong relationships at home.
This versatile QuickbiteTM workshop can be delivered as a webinar or workshop depending on your organisation. Ideal for lunch and learn event for expectant and new fathers, creating high rapport, shared learning and a developing a peer support network.
Why support fathers?
- Fathers with access to flexible support have better physical and mental health, are more committed to their employer, conduct better relationships at work, are better motivated, perform better and are less often absent from work.
- High work/family conflict among men has a negative impact on occupational wellbeing and is found more commonly among better-educated fathers: happy employees take 10 times fewer sick days than unhappy employees.
- Fathers being able to work flexibly is vital for improving the participation of women in the workplace. If only women use flexible working opportunities, it creates two-tier workplaces that disadvantage them in the long run.
- Overall, supporting fathers will both increase the attractiveness and the competitiveness of your organisation.
For an informal discussion about how we can support you with training, please get in touch today: