Leading high performing flexible teams – a virtual coaching session for managers
4 Dec 2019 | 12 noon to 1pm
Managing flexible teams is not always easy. Many managers struggle to create effective communication flows, measure productivity, and develop trust.
But well-managed flexible working can bring a host of benefits to an organisation, including a boost in employee performance and engagement, an increase in gender diversity, higher retention rates, and a decrease in sick leave.
Our research shows that the biggest barrier to providing flexible working is inadequate training and support for line managers on managing flexible and agile teams. Our highly interactive and impactful open virtual coaching session will enable managers to develop meaningful insight into the key knowledge, skills and behaviours required to successfully lead flexible/agile teams, that deliver consistent high-performance and support healthy life balance.
- Insight into the business case for a flexible approach to work
- Identify the flexibility in every role
- Identify the current enablers and blockers in your team and organisation
- Explore the tools that can be used to overcome blockers and start to increase flexibility in the different ways work can be done.
“I found the session lively, engaging, thought provoking and full of good ideas.”
See, Learn, Do
This virtual coaching format will enable you to participate from wherever suits you best, and you can access it using your smart phone, tablet or computer. You’ll be taking part using multi-way video, audio and chat box – maximising the opportunity of learning from the course leader and other participants in a calm and friendly environment.
This live video-conferencing session enables you to learn through a variety of activities:
- Live discussions to learn and share experiences with peers and the workshop leader
- Multiplayer games
- Shared whiteboard
- Breakout sessions