National Work Life Week Conference 2019
8 Oct 2019 | 10.00 to 14.30 (registration from 09.30 and lunch from 13.30) | Kindly hosted by Allen & Overy, One Bishops Square, Spitalfields, London E1 6AD
The conference is kindly hosted by
Please note: this event is for HR and D&I practitioners only.
Join us at this year’s National Work Life Week conference to discover how leading employers are creating flexible, family-friendly workplaces, optimising organisational performance, and improving the lives of their employees.
Our keynote speaker is Francine Hudson, Head of Evidence Development and Family Friendly Policies at the Government Equalities Office. Francine will discuss the how the GEO is working with employers to create workplaces that deliver for families and communities, as well as businesses.
Other speakers include:
- Kate Granville-Hamshar, Talent Manager, Deloitte
- Graham Sloan, Think Employee Group Manager, Arnold Clark
- Juliana Francis, Head of Diversity, Inclusion and Wellbeing, Financial Ombudsman
- Jane van Zyl, CEO, Working Families
- Plus senior leaders Allen & Overy, Zurich, and more
This conference is always a sell-out so please book early to ensure your organisation does not miss out! Please note that free spaces for Working Families members must be booked by 11 September.