Successful Flexible Working – training for employees
14 Jan 2020 | 12 noon to 1pm
Develop an awareness of what a flexible approach to work is and how to find a solution that will work for yourself and your organisation.
- Deepened understanding of the business case for a flexible approach to working
- Gain an overview of the legal policy framework for flexible working
- Insight into finding the flexible options in any role, both the small “micro flexibility” as well as flexible options that may require a change of contract.
- Greater awareness of ones’ own need for flexibility
- Insight into working with decision makers to design a flexible pattern that works for you, the organisation and your family
- Take away top tips to help make flexible working a success