The Benchmark – what is involved?
The Top Employers benchmark includes questions in the following areas:
- Integration with organisational strategy & culture
- Measures to create a combined and coherent mission statement and culture regarding agile, smart and flexible working.
- The extent of support and positivity for flexibility within the organisation, at senior levels, with line managers and company wide.
- Key challenges and opportunities for progress.
- Maternity, paternity and shared parental leave and pay.
- Parental leave and dependants leave and pay.
- Short term, long term, formal, informal and ad hoc flexible working.
- Measures to support wellbeing and staff training.
- Recruitment policies.
- Consistent practice
- Internal and external communications about flexible benefits.
- Transparency and fairness.
- Methods of assessment and dealing with unconscious bias.
- Line manager competencies and training.
- Evidence & statistics
- Records of staff working part time or flexibly – all patterns and types.
- Recruitment, retention and progression of flexible workers and impact.
- Turnover, staff satisfaction and impact.
- Methods and uses of measurement
Please do contact email@example.com for further details